Betty and I pray that you close out the year praising God for His blessings in your life and thanking Him for the privilege of blessing others. May you and your family have a Christ-exalted Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus. Let’s begin the New Year joining our hearts and lives together praying for all Christians to lift Jesus so high the world will see Him as the only true hope for life, peace, and freedom.
Since we live in an age of social media communication and Twitter is so popular, I thought it would be appropriate to share wisdom from the Tweet Master:
- The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
- Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything.
- Come and listen to my counsel. I’ll share my heart with you and make you wise.
- For simpletons turn away from me—to death. Fools are destroyed by their own complacency. But all who listen to me will live in peace.
- Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.
- Search for [wisdom and understanding] as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures.
- Wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy. Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe.
- Never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. If you do this, you will live many satisfying years.
- Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do.
- My child, don’t lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them, for they will refresh your soul.
- Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them.
- If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say, “Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.”
Tweets by Solomon (NLT).